1. Open Access Statement
Guihaia is currently an open access journal. It flipped to an open-access journal under the CC BY-NC-ND license in 2022. For all articles published in the journal since the first issue of 2022, they are available to all readers free of charge immediately and permanently upon publication. Readers may copy, distribute, and use these articles in accordance with the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.
The articles published by the journal in 2021 and earlier are not open-access works. Their copyrights are held by the Editorial Office of Guihaia. However, the full texts of these articles are available for free download from our official website. Please note that some articles, due to their age, are not available in PDF format on the journal's official website. Readers who require access to these articles may visit databases such as CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) to obtain the full texts of the relevant articles.
2. Licensing Policy
Permitted third-party reuse of the open access articles published by Guihaia defined by following user license: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). This license allows users to copy and distribute the articles in any medium or format if the license terms below are followed:
Users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes to the articles were made. Users may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the journal endorses the use. Users may not use the articles for commercial purposes. If users remix, transform, or create upon the articles, they may not distribute the modified articles. The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
3. Copyright Policy
After a manuscript is accepted by the journal, the author(s) should sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement to transfer the copyright of the manuscript to the Editorial Office of Guihaia, and the copyright will belong to the Editorial Office. However, authors have the right to use their published articles under the following circumstances:
(1) The authors can reproduce, disseminate, and use the article under the license of CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
(2) The authors can use the article to apply for patents.
(3) After 6 months of Guihaia officially publishing the article, the authors are allowed to re-publish the article in other languages. When the article is re-published in other languages, it should be marked with that it was first published in Guihaia, and the year, month, and volume in which it was first published.
(4) After 6 months of Guihaia officially publishing the article, the authors are allowed to include the article in the work collections of the authors or their institutions, as long as it is stated that the article was first published in Guihaia, and the published year, month, and volume.
(5) The authors can use the article in other activities as permitted and authorized by the Editorial Office.
The Copyright Transfer Agreement can be found in the “Download Center” page on this website.
If the manuscript is finally not published in Guihaia, the Copyright Transfer Agreement signed by the author(s) will automatically become invalid, and the copyright will still belong to the author(s).